Embrace Turns ONE | Winnipeg Birth Photographer and Doula
Can you believe it has been ONE YEAR since www.embracebirth.ca was launched? I have had the most amazing year learning and growing with all of you. I can not thank you enough for following with me on this journey! I have worked as a doula for over ten years now, and last year decided things needed a little refresh. I am SO glad I did!
In the past year Embrace Birth Services has:
- Launched www.embracebirth.ca and our new blog!
- Started a Pinterest Page for great new ideas!
- Added professional Birth Photography to my offerings.
- Began an Instagram account filled with beautiful images and inspiring words.
- Attended a Spinning Babies certified workshop here in Winnipeg and added new knowledge to the toolkit.
- Became a Birth Becomes Her certified birth photographer.
- Partnered with some amazing Winnipeg birth friends to create The Birth Hub Winnipeg.
-And in between it all, I was invited to hold space with some truly amazing and breathtaking families as they welcomed some adorably sweet babes to their families.
I can only hope that this next year is as amazing as Embrace’s first official year of business has been. Some days I seriously feel like I need to pinch myself when I realize how lucky I am to get to do this work each day. And I want to send out a huge thank you to the families who have welcomed me this year. For teaching me, trusting me, growing with me. I have been in awe of the love, strength, wisdom that each of you has shown. Thank you for walking this journey with me!